All reviews tram stop alicante town beans and scrambled egg peaceful weekend playa san juan safe key the rooms were cleaned daily sunny balcony quiet hotel construction work out of season late october swimming pool hotel restaurant lovely little hotel the hotel staff lovely sandy beach
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 6 nights. We absolutely enjoyed our stay.. the weather was beautiful which always helps but the access to San Juan beach nearby made our holiday. The promenade walk was fantastic and choice of restaurants excellent. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely and cleaned each day. We had a beautiful view of the sea and the bar and restaurant was very relaxing. Good value for money. Food was excellent. The renting of bikes was enjoyable. Access to the city of Alicante was very easy. The L3 tram was very regular and very cheap Tram stop only 5 mins from hotel.
Sometimes the staff were too busy particularly when the evening restaurant opened at 8pm as there was a rush for tables and drinks..
breakfast in the hotel was very good also. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday and hope to return again,

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

No room service and bad attention when wanting to order food at the barservice. I would not book full board as that menu does not contain good dishes. During spring, Summer and autumn there are plenty of nice restaurants along the beach.
Nice pool, nice beach very close and nice breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TheGlobetrotter1969
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a hotel for 5 nights. It is a decent hotel with a small pool. Hotel is also across the street from the beautiful beach and very near the Tram Station (Costa Blanca stop). The hotel restaurant has lovely foods with good prices (eg. Paella for 2 is from 10-12€ ) and also nice local wines.
I took one star off the rating because during our stay we got a bit unlucky -there was no hot water for 2 days and also our shower kept leaking on the room downstairs which prevented us from having a nice bath or longer shower.
Overall it is a lovely little hotel with great location. Would recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kari_S77
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great hotel. Completely refurbished to a high standard. Wifi all around the hotel including the pool and beach. We where on bed and breakfast but did have a couple of meals in the restaurant and they were excellent.

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Chillwalking
Hotel Almirante H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Almirante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel to enjoy your holidays and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that our pool, services and breakfast have been specially of your convenience. Let me express our gratitude for your nice comments related our location and restaurant.

We are looking forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Kind regards,
Ewelina Bozek

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Plus: Room was very nice and clean, and good view for the beach. In general clean hotel. Good pool area. Nice breakfast buffet. Very good location for the beach (200 meter) - and for the train/tram for Alicante city (300-4000 meters).
Minus: A bit expensive hotel. The service in the restaurant could be much more fast and professional (and better english speaking). And ... I bought a menu including dessert one evening, and they did not serve the dessert, and I had to pay the full price?! They acted like they did not care. The next day I told the reception about that, and they had the same "we don´t care-attitude". It was/is not about the 4-5 euro, but about the attitude - and service!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Hotel Almirante H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Almirante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear John R,

First of all, thank you for the opportunity given to us to choose the Almirante Hotel during your stay in Alicante. Also is very appreciable the time you have spent in sharing your experience with the rest of the Tripadvisor community.

Regarding your feedback, thank you for considering the hotel facilities and its location as a plus, right on the beach and near to the city center.

Unfortunately, I am quite surprised by your negative feeling about our staff. Most of them, they have been working with us for years, and they are very polite, helpful and truly accommodating. I really believe that it was our mistake and not a dont care attitude.

I would be more than happy if you could stay over in some other occasion. If you wish to visit us in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. I believe we can change your perception.

Kind regards,