“Nearly perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Views form the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gabrielle...
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Nearly perfect!”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment is wonderful, amazing views from everywhere. Really comfortable apartment for my husband and two daughters. We loved the location tram access fantastic. Beach access and plenty of choices were to swim every day. I only wish they apartment was a little better equipped with a few more things like a few pots to cook and definitely a kettle or toaster. I was pretty upset I couldn't find a kettle it really impacted my holiday. I so love my cups of tea and to have to boil water in a old fry pan was not really working for me.
And the main bathroom had a horrible smell coming out of it . It would be perfect with that fixed and a kettle in my view. Otherwise amazing location and beautiful relaxing holiday spot.

Management Response
21 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to a write a review and your nice feedback of your recent stay at this property. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and the location. Your comments have been shared with the property owner. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, ML Team"
Simon M
“Bright, Sea Views, great location.”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a lovely appartment next to La Isletta tram station with bus stops for 21 and 22 bus just outside the door. A short walk to a lovely quiet blue flag beach. Or exit the lift at ground floor for a dip in one of the small coves. The appartment is on the 8th floor of a classic sixties skyscraper "El Barco" also called "Torre Vistamar"
The 8th floor is an isolated floor on stilts at the top of the base of the building. So there is no noise from above or below. The living area and corner main bedroom look out onto the sea. Mediterranean lettings were very helpful throughout the booking process. They supplied all the local information for transport, collection of keys etc. The kitchen and appartment was well equipped, could benefit from a couple of saucepans a kettle and toaster. But everything was clean and in good working order.There is remote control air conditioning which we did not use as it was April. There is also a combined washing machine/tumble dryer. (Although we didn't use this either).
Overall we would definitely recommend this appartment to family and friends.

Management Response
10 Jul 2017
Thank you for your 5 Star review of your stay at this property. I am delighted to read your review that you had a pleasant stay with us :) and I will certainly share your feedback with the staff here.
Your description of the area will be very helpful for future guests. Thanks again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 84
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing