All reviews middle of an industrial estate short trip basic hotel hours port
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I stay here for a few weeks at a time visiting nearby factories, but since the hotel has lost business from the downturn of the Naval shipyard, they are attracting the wrong type of clientele due to the price.

In numerous accasions I have complained to the staff on duty about late night disruption and found them powerless to resolve these issues. As I have said in my opening statement, if you value your sleep then avoid this hotel like the plague!!!

I will of course advise my company that in no uncertain terms will we put any employee in this hotel again.

Room tip: Don’t bother
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank R1076QLstevel
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Relatively basic hotel, clean and comfortable. Free parking. Located outside of the city in an industrial area so no restaurants or shops or entertainment in the area. On the plus side it’s only a few stops away from the city center by metro. To enjoy what city has to offer especially later at night it is better to stay closer to center.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I have no complaints everything works well the staff was very helpful. The restaurant is little limited but food is good basic.
It can be difficult to find because the address is not the metro stop. It can be a hike to metro stop. It you are planning stay carefully look where get off. It is about 500 m to metro and some climb req.
But the hotel is very clean and quiet unlike others we would stayed again next visit to area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank M.J G
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely room huge bed nice clean room.
very friendly reception
BUT..... not in a nice area
limited food choice and restaurant menu limited and the food we ordered was awful didn't eat it.
would not go back

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This hotel is very basic but the resto absolutely blew me away for quality of food and service and value for money. The young guy managing all tables on the night I stayed did a brilliant job and was extremely efficient! (Didn't get a name but he had a small tattoo on his neck). The value for money was amazing - 14.50 Euros for a 3 course meal and free flowing mineral water and wine!
If it wasn't for my experience in the resto, the hotel quality would have put me off - very basic and in the middle of an industrial estate. This however did save it and I will absolutely return when in the area. Kudos to the chef and waiter!

Date of stay: September 2017