“Very noisy”
Review of Hotel Airinos

Hotel Airinos
Reviewed 2 September 2017

During our 4 night stay we were allocated a room on the first floor at the front of the hotel. Since the room did not have air conditioning we relied on opening the windows at the front. However, since the café/bar is open until after midnight there is considerable noise until 1am. On one night the staff started to clean the bar directly below our room and dragged tables and chairs around at 2am. They only stopped when I went down and spoke to them. We suggest you avoid rooms 101, 102 and 103.
The breakfast was acceptable but had limited choice and the surroundings were not particularly pleasant.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The location is good but parking can be very difficult especially in the early evening when hundreds of visitors to the town are also trying to find a parking place.

Room Tip: Avoid 101, 102 and 103
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The hotel is located in the centre of the town on the coastal road overlooking the port and sea. This is our second visit and hopefully won't be our last. The rooms are nicely furnished and always clean and tidy. Breakfast offers a variety of bread, croissant, cake, cereal, ham, cheese etc. All the staff are very obliging and helpful. Tv no English, not many English go to Galicia which is such a beautiful area.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms at side.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
airinos, Gerente at Hotel Airinos, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for your rewiew, we are trying to improve our English Chanels on the TV, but at the moment, it is not possible.

Regards

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The staff was incredibly kind: they recommended us places to visit and we did: we relied on them and was Fabulous!!! our dinner, lunch, and the visit to the Cies islands were great thanks to them ......
I'd like to add that the breakfast was gorgeus ....much better than we expected!!!
Our room, harbour views, was small but had fridge and small details like a pen and a survey :-)

I think that the hotel is modest but has some extrabonus with its staff, breakfast and location .....I really recommend it !!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for rely on us.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

People were very nice in trying to meet all requests, so I give 5 stars for customer service.
Positive things for the other aspects too. It is not a luxury hotel (the bedrooms not really decorated according to my style, but that is personal of course, on the other hand the rooms were nicely spacious in our case), and overall it was very ok for the budget.
Wifi sometimes would drop for a few seconds and then would come back... but maybe it was only some glitches on the week I was there. And this is just a detail that does not change the overall good sensation I had.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

From the moment we boarded the plane and the destination was Vigo, I was still in the dark as to where we were heading. My wife had booked the suprise break for a milestone birthday.
In the end she couldn't contain herself and yes we were heading for NW Spain. We arrived at a modest Hotel early in the morning. Our aim was to drop the case and grab a coffee, get changed and hit the town beach. The receptionist Pablo informed us that the room would be ready after 1pm he thought. We dropped the bag and went for a stroll and ended up at the cafe seating in front of the hotel. After half a cup Pablo came over and said great news the room was now ready 3 hours early. Great omen for the week, we got changed hit the beach and returned later. Everyone was great and we had a great evening. The next morning was my birthday, it was a big one and my wife had stashed some cards from family etc. these I displayed in the room.
We enjoyed a great day out and about on the local buses which proved to be an asset for us rather than having a car.
When we returned that evening, there was a note informing us that there was Champagne in the fridge, there were also chocolates and glasses! What a start to my birthday night out!
When we returned later that evening the lady receptionist wished me happy birthday and gave me a print out from a website with a witty comment about my age!
I must add that we were the only English people here and at no time did we feel different, all the staff were extremely friendly and gave great advice.
I write this as we are about to leave this hidden gem? The hotel Aurinos and the Cangas area beaches.
We will return, also I hope this quick note will help you in your decision to book this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel Bosque-mar
#3 of 25 in O Grove
26.5 km away
Hotel Norat Marina & Spa

Been to Hotel Airinos? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK