“This restaurant is very classy!!!!”
Review of La Torre

La Torre
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Monselice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The owner of this restaurant is such a gentleman. The food was awesome and the experience was even better. My husband couldn't decide if he should have the Filet of beef with a balsamic reduction or a steak on the BBQ. The owner suggested a little of both and it was fabulous! My brother had the ravioli and loved it. My only regret is that I wished I had dressed up a bit, not that it mattered to anyone but me. The service was unbelievable and the food was amazing. I wish I could give this restaurant a 6 instead of the top ranking of a 5. I'll probably never be in Monselice again as we live in Canada and were only passing through to go to Venice but if I ever find myself in this town, I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

It was filled with locals. Food was excellent (we had zucchini blossoms & pasta). Great service. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Great Italian food and service and the waiter was very helpful in translating the menu card, which were in Italian only as most places in Italy, to English.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

i and my wife were in La Torre two times on this week and everything exceeded our expectations. The dishes were unbelievable tasty and service was excellent. Now La Torre is in our "must visit" list.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

I have reviewed this restaurant previously. We ate there at least 5 times while in the Colli Euganeo over our seven weeks there. This restaurant is consistently excellent and always has the freshest local produce. It should be a SlowFood restaurant. It is inexpensive for what it serves. One of the three best restaurants in the Colli.

1  Thank foodiemz