Lowest prices for your stay
$80
$80
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$47
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Hotels.com$80
Priceline$57
Travelocity$80
All reviews citrus cafe east delhi chef kundan value for money special thanks pleasant stay the entire staff nice hotel excellent service room service f b wonderful experience front office metro station courteous staff his team business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Had a day to enjoy, chose Lemon tree, EDM! It was a complete worth! 5 on 5 service and pretty much everything. Surely gonna recommend to my acquaintances. Looking forward to visiting again. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 19 June 2022

It was good experience to stayed at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, the rooms are very nice and staff is very good and cooperative. The breakfast was very good in taste and healthy . A very good and safe place for stay...., location is also good with good connectivity.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 19 June 2022

Lemon Tree Hotel East Delhi. Situated in the heart of East Delhi’s commercial and residential buzz. A short distance from Noida, we stayed 1 night at a lemon tree the experience was something very special and memorable stay. From the moment we entered the property to the moment we checked out we were made so comfortable. Some highlights from our stay would be the reception staff were very efficient, the pool, small but my daughter and I had a good time in the pool for almost 3hrs. The breakfast spread was okay but everything tasted great, my personal favorites being the morning Dosa and paratha Also, the in-room dining food that we had was served within 20mins, that’s quite impressive as compared to other hotels. Specially Thanks to Mr. Nikhil Captain Breakfast's charge was very humble and pro-activeness, empathetic, and passionate to exceed the guest's expectations. Enjoyed my stay!!
Losel I Executive Sous Chef

Date of stay: June 2022
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2022

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent.

The great thing about this Hotel is the food, all meals be it breakfast lunch dinner were tasty and unique,not like the typical food menu.

Great Thing- The chef here Mr Kundan Singh Rawat is wonderful. restaurants Staff Mr Nikhil is very friendly and helpful. Mr Raju from F&B services are so nice..

Location is also very good.

And one more thing is 24 hrs food Facilities are available Thanks To Mr Kundan and Nikhil and Raju for F& B services and ur nice gesture.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

The rooms are very nice and we got an upgrade. The staff is very polite and cooperative.The breakfast was very healthy,tasty and served with alot of love by Mahboob and team and Chef Kundan.
It wad amazing experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022