Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$59
Agoda.com
$49
Booking.com$54
Hotels.com$65
Travelocity$65
All reviews value for money comfortable stay room service housekeeping staff ring ceremony second home food is excellent spacious room thank you so much excellent stay house keeping nice ambience enjoyed my stay star hotel delhi ncr special thanks banquet hall
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022

We had planned wedding for about 200 guests and trust from welcome till departure Mr Riji, Gyan, Chef Vijay really managed it to its best. Thanks for making it a success. Would love to come again.

Best
Vickram

Trip type: Travelled with family
Harsh Kumar, General Manager at Golden Tulip Vasundhara Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings of the day!

We thank you for giving us a chance to serve you and sharing your experience of our Hotel.

Positive feedback like yours is our biggest motivation and we truly cherish all your comments.

I am sure that we have won a friend and an ambassador in you. We value your continued patronage of Golden Tulip Vasundhara and look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

This is my second big function in this hotel ..Very nicely managed by the team . Great food quality and tate service. amazing subz biryani ..Special thanks to Mr Vineet ..Mr Reji Mr Gyan to make this a big success.

Reviewed 19 June 2022

I am very glad to share my review, i hv conducted my daughter's first birthday party.Mr Raji who is management officer is great, entire staff is very warm and welcoming, food was excellent by chef Amit.very well organised by decorator Vinay and team overall best descion to do function.i will highly recommend golden tulip.

Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

They are yet to learn behavioural and courteous etiquette of a hospitality industry. I found they don’t show respect to personal booking visitors and show insulting behaviour. They charge extra for kids but deny water and pillows and that too rudely. They bring things for room service but ask money first as if you will run away. The staff don’t answer anything politely but rudely. Reception and housekeeping staff doesn’t show basic courteous behaviour.
* I am a frequent corporate traveler who traveled nearly all types of hotel chains in India and around the world. But sometimes also book hotels personally with family like this time.

Date of stay: May 2022

Dear Guest

We deeply regret the inconveniences that have made your stay less pleasant. We consider your feedback as constructive as highlights all the opportunities we have to improve to provide a better overall experience.

We have analyzed your feedback with the team members and identified the areas where we can make a huge difference with quality service. I must mention that we have put our plan into practice for an improved experience.

We have made a note of the concerns and let us assure you that the highlighted concerns were investigated and dealt with effectively.

Please give us an opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Vasundhara and showcase the best of our hospitality. I assure you of a much better overall experience.

Harsh Kumar

Reviewed 28 April 2022

I stayed in this hotel for a couple of days with my family, and we enjoyed our stay. I booked this place for my guests coming to my sister's marriage. Their stay was comfortable and no complaints were received. The banquet we booked was also nice and clean. A few suggestions are: increase the buffet menu for lunch, nearby hotels serve a much more lavish menu in the same price range. Tey to be more careful that rooms are ready at the check-in time.

Date of stay: April 2022