Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$16
Agoda.com$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Average food, good place for organizing parties like wedding etc. It was my family function for which we visited that place. Gaziabad is quite unsafe so think before u select. They provided good decoration facilities.

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank hikapoors
Reviewed 20 October 2014

Checked in the hotel at 4 am .woke up at 8 am . I wanted to take a bath and there was no hot water .called reception and they asked me to wait and there was no hot water ,I went outside without a bath, came back in the afternoon and then I thought of taking bath , again no hot water .I called the reception and they asked me to wait (result no hot water and I went outside without a bath .. In the evening I asked for a blanket and there was no blanket from their side for 45 minutes , bedsheets were dirty and staff lacks normal basic manners .

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
13  Thank DreamIndianchef