Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

Waste hotel I have ever visited. Ac intercom fan nothing was working. Food was not good. Room were dirty and unhygienic. We have to change room because of this but the other room was also same. I will refer people should not visit this hotel. The manager was forcing me to give 5 stars rating.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

The staff at the hotel is really unprofessional. They provide you quotations and assure you booking of banquet hall but cancel your booking at the last moment by giving random reasons. Found the hotel manager to be highly unprofessional. A BIG NO NO FOR BANQUET HALL BOOKINGS AS THEY GIVE PREFERENCE TO A LARGER GATHERING AND CANCEL BOOKINGS AT THE LAST MOMENT.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

It was my first trip to Vaishali, Ghaziabad and this hotel was recommend by the organizers. The stay was comfortable with working TV and AC. They provide bath amenities along with complimentary Indian breakfast. I enjoyed the breakfast and sleep on the comfortable bed. I am glad with their late night services; ordered veg maggie at 3 am in the morning.

The metro and shopping mall is within 2 km range. Auto fare of 50 Rs will suffice.The hotel had uiet environment which I enjoyed the most. The cleanliness is satisfactory.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Hi friends I am writing yet another review this time for different city; city of Ghaziabad. I have visited here for a personal visit and decided to stay in this hotel after seeing the higher ratings. We checked in early and I am highly grateful to the staff at the reception who allowed us to check in early.
Well as far as the hotel is concerned it is located beside Vaishali Maxx Hospital at a very good location where the convenience to the nearest metro station or to the nearest railway station which is Anand Vihar Terminal is readily available. It is around 3 to 4 km from the Vaishali metro station and around 6 km from Anand Vihar Terminal. Moreover the ride is readily available for 24 hours a day even at night. So you don't have to bother if you have to catch a train late night.
Now coming back to the review of the hotel and the room in particular.
The rooms where not very sizable and was pretty ordinary the bathroom was clean and sizable but it was old fashioned we didn't check for the shower as we identified some rusting over it. I also identified that the towel provided was dirty. it had some strange looking marks so I asked the hotel staff to change the towel. The Other towel was also not that clean but it was ok type.
There was some issues with the intercom of the hotel we had great difficulty ordering food stuffs or asking for room service since we have to rush to the ground floor all the time from 2nd floor for making requests either at the kitchen or to the hotel reception. I complaint the same many times but it was never fixed they also said during the end of our stay that they will change the room but it was very late by then and I thought it won't be any good changing the room as we're checking out after sometime. There was also issue with the sink of the commot toilet as there was no water and we have to use manual methods . The sink did work for some time but it was mostly out of order.
I have to suffer once more when I ordered 2 cups of tea from the kitchen they delivered the order after one and half hour and after rushing several time to the kitchen since the intercom was not working. The most positive side of the hotel is the polite and good hotel staff particularly the staff at the reception where very good highly appreciate their spirit and the level of commitment they have demonstrated in their work.
My overall rating is as follows:
1. Location: 8/10.
2. Cleaness: 7/10
3. Facilities: 5/10
4. Service:6/10
5. Staff behaviour:10/10
6. Breakfast: 7/10
7. Value for money: 6/10
Overall it was a mixed experience I believe that Oyo will take better action in order to improve it services more.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here for two nights,but were surprised by the hotel.We had a huge bedroom . Good restaurant- great buffet.All respect for the Gurpreet Singh who does a great job ;a true sample of excellent hospitality...

Date of stay: February 2017