Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com$26
Priceline$28
eDreams$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I am staying in this hotel and I regret my decision because of the pathetic behavior of staff. When we checked in I specifically asked if the have room with triple bed facilities and they assured that an extra bed will be provided and they charged for it but when we checked in and asked for it the staff which was changed due to duty shift told me that they do not have any provision for extra bed and only extra matting can be provided on floor which was highly unacceptable. And when we argued they told me if I don't agree for this provision I can opt for check out at 1:30 in the night which shows how much they care for their customers. Moreover they also cheated in tariff. When I enquired over the phone they told me 2600 but when we reached there they refused to acknowledge and asked for 3000. Which shows how they give wrong information.
My verdict - Strictly No No to this old type of hotel.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank navneet p
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I had such a awful stay at Clarks in Kaushambi, you should take action against the hotel and refund my full amount.

The brief of the event as follows,

I check in at 11 PM at night and they provided Room number 209 in second floor.

1. Room has mosquitoes: they did not provide even all-out at 5 am in the morning after follow up they have given a allout . Still we could not sleep because of mosquitoes.

2. The room does not have AC but central ac vent and in the vent tube is full mosquitoes and when air comes it give roasted egg smell.

3. The bed sheet not clean, further it has blood patched (see attached picture)

4. Toilet condition is really bad and unacceptable, in fact is dirty and smelly seems like public toiled (see attached picture of toilet seat).

5. No services is provided - no breakfast, no newspaper, no wifi

6. other photos that shoes how dirty is room (almirah) and view from room.

It was a really bad night, hotel has taken undue influence has I have not option but has to spend night at hotel. When I complaint at reception they told that you have given money to cleartrip and we are not answerable and you kindly contact Cleartip team.

Al last I want to refund my full amount and further raised the issue with the hotel and delete this hotel from your list, its effecting good will of cleartip as well.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 847saurabhd
Reviewed 21 July 2015

The staff at the front desk was rude, stubborn and liar. We complained several times for complimentary wi-fi. Our stay came to and end but the service was never functional.
Rooms are below average, fixtures are falling apart. The only good thing was food.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank neelamw
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

The rooms were in a terrible state .Linen in the rooms was quite dirty. Hotel gives a bad name to the Clarks chain of hotels.
The rooms are dingy and not airy. The upkeep not up. To the mark. The food served is average .

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nkg59
Reviewed 29 June 2015

poor housekeeping , breakfast. makes me wonder if this is indeed part of the clarks inn chain !! certainly not recommended - got carried away by the presentation of the facility in the website. only good thing about this place is the location , proximity to kaushambi metro station

Date of stay: June 2015