Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Travelocity$33
Orbitz.com$33
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2019

Location is pretty good in sense of easy eccesibility with some congested parking as no seperate parking Food quality is very nice for vegetarian as hotel is veg and not expensive Hotel is busy on weekends with lots of rush so plan accordingly and try family dosa.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We stayed two nights. The room was decent but it was not cleaned daily. It had an AC that worked well and with the extremely hot and humid weather this was very welcome. The restroom was huge and had a boiler so there was running hot and cold water. Room service was available and it was quick and efficient. There is a restaurant adjoining the hotel which is of the same management and had delicious South and North Indian vegetarian food.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Good for stay.Rooms are decent.House keeping is good. Room Service is quick.Staff members are humble.Party hall situated in basement with catering facilities.
I just loved this hotel,spacious rooms and helpful staff,location of the hotel is really nice and very calm just felt like home in the hotelno disturbance friendly and best for family.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I have booked this hotel recently with my friends. But its really not worth it. Security of their guest is their least concern. Pathetic Hotel and Very Rude Manager. If you love yourself then dont book this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rahulr3222
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Worse HOtel Manager - Hotel Manager is the worse people I ever met in hotel industry. Very Rude, arrogant and unprofessional person.
I have booked rooms in this hotel for my brother's marriage and no one told me if there is any seperate policy for foreign guests at the time of booking.
While we cheked in with our frinds Manager said..cancel booking from third party, be it Makemytrip, Goibibo or Tripadvisor and book from here only. Asking the price which were 4 times higher than the original booking. These friends of mine are couple from Belgium who came here to attend my brother's marriage and we needed a place nearby my home so that they can rest at night after wedding festivities. We asked him to show such policy wherever it is written but he refused and said I don't care... where you take your guests but he wont allow that booking. We offered to provide our ID and passport, guest passport aswell but he was so rude and denied and said my hotel my rules.

Room tip: Do not choose any room here, you will regret.
Date of stay: March 2018