Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

We celebrated our kids birthday at Maidan Residency. It was an overall 5 star experience. Food was nice, customer service was spot on and ambience was very welcoming.
We will definitely be going again for all our future celebrations.
Thanks
Harshit Bhardwaj

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hershb17
Maiden R, General Manager at Hotel Maiden Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Thank you for your review.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your encouraging feedback with regards to the services at the Hotel. I am truly delighted to know that you have liked the Product & Services of our hotel. It’s indeed a pleasure to read your feedback and share the same with our team members. Also I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and your comments are noted to work upon. I would again like to thank you for your feedback & would like to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Hotel Maiden Residency in Ghaziabad was kind of a lottery in my booking as I did book this hotel via Hotwire.Com, This website allows you to book the hotel with the certain category without knowing the name of the exact hotel name. I got this hotel as a lottery. Excellent ambient and in a quiet and beautiful area of Ghaziabad. Very supportive service staff.

Date of stay: December 2017
Maiden R, General Manager at Hotel Maiden Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel maiden residency services is excellent. The staf is very good and caring staf.it's great deal to say,w e have been doing all the work or work to do so. We have to make sure everything is done.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank faizmohd12
Maiden R, General Manager at Hotel Maiden Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Room service, staff, ambience, environment, location etc, is perfect & up to the mark. Enjoyed my stay for 2 days. Staff is very nice & polite in nature, room service is quick (within minutes). Overall stay was wonderful.

Date of stay: November 2017
Maiden R, General Manager at Hotel Maiden Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for meeting small property cool staff ..interior need to be canged..rooms are dark but big only veg food.avg taste.cleanness avg.over all very silent cozy property.front desk very compitent....

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Amit G
Maiden R, General Manager at Hotel Maiden Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017