See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Don't think of any other places when planning to have an experience of a lifetime in North coast area. This a place i would recommend every holiday planners to think of. Never go anywhere and not think of pavilion holiday resort

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I stayed for 4 nights. The hospitality of the staff, especially Binty (at reception) and Maina (shuttle driver) was beyond expectation! They would literally go out of their way to help, for example in lending me shampoo, driving me through the city and accompany me to pick up souvenirs on the way to the airport. I was allowed to stay in a separate room to rest beyond check out times while awaiting my shuttle to the airport too. All for no extra charge. Truly is a magnificent representation of the good will of the local people. Made my stay extra special and I would definitely come back!

Facilities and services otherwise were adequate for the affrordable price.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

The place has really friendly staff.
Room was clean.
Food bit poor but well made.
Bit far from the city mall but the hotel provides free transport to "town".
Its located in a very calm area.
Sea is very close but nearest beach is far. Once again, free transport to the beach as well.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Our communication with them was enough to put us off because they wanted to charge us more than what was advertised online. We were told that their Van was available when we needed it but when we needed it, the driver was on leave. The safe box of our room (304) was not working. The shower needs improvement and drainage was bad. Soapy water would collect as we shower. The sink tap at best would give a strip of water and though we reported it severally to Evelyn the receptionist, it was never done. I may not include everything here but I must say the property is so good for those who wish to relax away from noise. The management is wanting but the resort is good. Things we liked were, the gym, family rooms and efficient house keepers. Although they don't have a beach front, the sea view for those on 2nd and 3rd floor is so welcoming. Our friends always ask about the places we've been but unless the manager wakes up to her job, we can't direct our esteemed friends there as a first option.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank godfreyg668
Reviewed 5 April 2016

The rooms are quite good but the experience was ruined due to the management. I was checked in when my room was still being cleaned and had to wait in the adjacent room with no A.C. for over an hour. There were several items that were charged and upon query the remarks were rude and disrespectful with even the manager remarking "Who does he think he is?" It was quite sad indeed as I was even charged for something I did not eat and that too, the charges were double. Perplexing as well was when I received a visitor during the day and my daily rate was increased by Kshs.2,000/= without prior information. They even charged for room service on a day when no-one was in the room. The wifi was horrendously slow as well. I am not going back here anytime soon.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo