Bliss Resort(Bamburi)
US$ 180
US$ 140
US$ 92
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 186
US$ 41
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 52/night.

US$ 132
US$ 166
US$ 143
Agoda.com
1,477 results
All reviewstulia spacoco barkids clubseafood restaurantbeach barsea facingthe white sandsquiet poolwide selectionindian oceansea frontour honeymoonbreakfast and dinnermain restaurantwater sportsjet skiingpalm trees
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have booked this hotel for the second time in 2 months for my parents and they had an amazing experience staying at the hotel for Father’s Day weekend. The staff was helpful and attendant to them. My parents were really impressed with the guest relations manager , he was very helpful. They loved the wide variety of food available at the breakfast and lunch buffet! Super delicious they said. Hotel room was clean, neat and well equipped. They will be coming back for the next holiday weekend!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Siddharth S, General Manager at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback.
We are happy to know that your parents enjoyed their overall Sarova Whitesands experience during their recent visit.

At Sarova we always strive to improve your guest experience and do so by continuous upgrades of our hotel facilities and services, which take us from Good to Best on our quest to satisfy our valued guests. We are happy that we could do our part in ensuring they had a memorable stay.

It is good to know that they were impressed with the facilities and the overall experience was up to their expectation. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team. It is with feedback such as yours that inspires us to continue to offer the best in hospitality to our discerning guests.

We thank you again for booking your parents at the Sarova Whitesands Resort & Spa, The entire team looks forward to welcoming them for another memorable stay experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a wonderful experience with family. It's always great going back to Sarova whitesands Resort and Spa. I've been there severally and the experience is always the same....Great.
Their customer is great and the staff are friendly. The rooms are very clean and constantly refurbished.

Stayed: December 2017

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your overall Sarova Whitesands experience during your recent visit.

At Sarova we always strive to improve your guest experience and do so by continuous upgrades of our hotel facilities and services, which take us from Good to Best on our quest to satisfy our valued guests. We are happy that we could do our part in ensuring you had a memorable stay.

It is good to know that you were impressed with the facilities and the overall experience was up to your expectation. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team. It is with feedback such as yours that inspires us to continue to offer the best in hospitality to our discerning guests like you.

We thank you again for staying at the Sarova Whitesands Resort & Spa, Mombasa and praising our offerings. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you for another memorable stay experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a beautiful place to stay. The rooms were clean fresh and very beautiful and staff are very friendly and helpful. The poor was clear and witb a lifeguard and poor assistants Who always had great activities planned by the pool. Then I was always good and the staff are always helpful in the dinner hall. Wi-Fi is available everywhere I.e. poor, rooms, beach and lounge. We really enjoyed our stay and we will be booking this place once more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Siddharth S, General Manager at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa,

I would like to extend our gratitude for the review post on your recent visit to the resort. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted to note your appreciation of overall resort experience.

It is good to know that you were impressed with the facilities and the overall experience was up to your expectation. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team, it is with feedback such as yours that inspires us to continue to offer the best in hospitality to our discerning guests like you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have always stayed at this hotel in the past and my last visit was about 10 years ago. I have always enjoyed staying here but was slightly disappointed this time. It did not hold up to the high standards I expected from Sarova hotels. We had 4 rooms booked and got there att 2.00 to be told rooms not ready!! Asked again at 4.30 and 3 rooms ready !!! They offered 4th room down the corridor which we then decided to keep rather changing to nearer the other rooms.
The service throughout the hotel was very slow, the food was average with veg and non veg all over the place so you had to look at all the counters.the food choices were mediocre
The rooms were decent but hot water was short in supply- not sure if the hotel had solar panels. The hotel had a tired feel to it and think I might give this hotel a miss and head off to the south coast next time.
Hotel needs to reeducate staff on customer satisfaction and relations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback.

I have taken note of all the concerns you raised and I assure you that I will follow through with my team to make the changes required. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, as this is the only way we can step back daily operations and use constructive feedback to make the needed changes and ensure that each of our guest has a memorable stay.

Once again thank you for staying at the Sarova Whitesands Resort & Spa, Mombasa and praising our offerings. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you for another memorable experience in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

One of the finest hotels on the north coast and the prices do reflect this feature. Their spa is excellent and the staff go out of their way to make your stay a memorable one. The front desk staff Michael was very helpful and was very happy to answer any queries I had about the hotel. The food is excellent and the cuisines on offer daily were varied and suited all palates. The rooms was spotless and the housekeeping excellent to a high standard. The staff were extremely polite and looked very happy working here and plenty of jambos exchanged during my stay! My only concern was my bill had a discrepancy which the front staff could not adjust but eventually was sorted out when it was escalated to the guest duty manager who was very helpful.
This took some time and I had to rush off to the airport due to traffic. Do check your bills as mistakes can be made. An apology was given by the guest manager and everything was sorted out to my satisfaction.I would stay in this hotel again should I visit Mombasa and I really enjoyed my visit here.

Room Tip: Pool views are good.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank KumarMorjaria
Siddharth S, General Manager at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa,

At Sarova we always strive to improve your guest experience and do so by continuous upgrades of our hotel facilities and services, which take us from Good to Best on our quest to satisfy our valued guests. We are sorry for the billing confusion incident and appreciate your understanding. We are happy that we could do our part in ensuring you had a memorable stay.

It is good to know that you were impressed with the facilities and the overall experience was up to your expectation. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team, especially Michael. It is with feedback such as yours that inspires us to continue to offer the best in hospitality to our discerning guests like you.