My and my friends stayed in a 4 bed apartment for one night - never again. We weren't expecting great things considering the price, but we were greeted with a dirty room, lights that didn't work, a shower that didn't work and no hot water.... We decided to put up with it, but later that night my friend turned on what looked like a light switch and the boiler in the lounge area sparked! An actual bang, flash of light and smoke. Serious health and safety risk and actually really scary.
We went to reception and the staff on the night shift were very understanding and moved us to a different room (at 2am). However, the next morning we complained with no luck - we were just told that 'these things happen' and the owner left when he heard us complaining, refused to speak to us and even hung up the phone on his own member of staff at reception. Appalling service, especially after such a bad experience the night before.
It's such a shame as the hotel could be lovely - it's in a great location and the communal areas, pools etc. are quite nice. But the rooms are rundown, dirty and dangerous - please don't book this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Indiana Beach Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.