See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This moderately priced hotel has two pools set in pleasant gardens which lead directly onto Bamburi beach. The management and staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful and are always attentive with a smile. The hotel is run by first class Indian management and as a result has menu offering great Indian food as well as pizzas and other dishes. In sum we had a very relaxing stay here and therefore would fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stayed here for 28 days from May 10th in a one bedroom self catering apartment.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would like to particularly mention Victoria and her colleague on Reception. Nothing was too much bother for them.
Also Hammerton and James at the bar. Great friendly service.
Hamisi, the Chef made one of the best Indian Chicken curries I have ever tasted.
I have no hesitation recommending this Hotel to anyone. Thank you all so much

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank WalterWeston
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The rooms are spacious and clean, the service is also good. It has two swimming pools and a very clean beach front attached to the hotel.
The breakfast was fresh and well prepared, service also OK.

The TV only shows three channels and I found it unsuitable. The wi-fi service is very poor in the room I slept in, the rooms on the ground floor are better, I have been informed.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel because of the beach and the food, excellent!

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor near the entrance have a better wi-fi reception.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronald N
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Whenever I go to Mombasa for work and business, I prefer to stay here. I came in very late at night yet they managed to accomodate me. Made my stay very comfortable. The receptionist was very friendly. The location is superb. Can walk to the beach in a matter of minutes plus Robertos by the beach makes the night dinner awesome.
They were prompt to our requests (eg swimming towels, etc) and they further surprised me by allowing my checkout at 4pm instead of 11am after I had requested for the same - without charging me for that.
The swimming pool needs a little more attention in terms of cleaning but overall, a super place to stay. Whether it is with family or on business, this hotel will serve the need of all. Above all, it has extremely competitive rates without compromising on the ammenities.
Loved the service and the rooms were also very comfortable. Definitely earmarked this hotel to stay in the next time I am in Mombasa.
All rooms have private balcony's and it is worth a sit in the evening breeze.

Room Tip: Always take 3rd floor sea view
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Aryan M
Reviewed 19 February 2016

After reading the reviews and seeing the pictures on trip adviser was totally put off going to Indiana Beach, but after speaking to the management there who assured me that the hotel was being refurbished decided to give it a try, and was not disappointed.

All the staff and management made our stay so memorable. The spa and treaments were amazing. The customer care is awesome--rooms clean and spacious, food is good. Whenever we needed to go out transport was arranged quickly.

Will be returning soon.