“Wholesome family restaurant”

Restaurant China Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Have been eating in this our local restaurant since I moved in the area.
The place has been consistent on the quality of their food and service, always warm and friendly. Price is reasonable for the value and portion. The variety in the menu is more than the standards, and frequenters can always count on either the choice of favorites or something random.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Large Thai restuarant with friendly welcoming staff. Menus were available only in Swedish. Staff could not directly interpet menu but a few could speak English and we managed to order our meals.Once ordered our meals arrived very quickly. Portion size was adequate but the quality was amazing. I had Thai red chicken curry and my colleague had shredded beef. Both meals were tender and tasty.We had 1 beer each and total bill was approx £47.00 Sterling. Not cheap in comparison with home but very enjoyable. We visited the restaurant a few times throughout our stay and were never dissappointed.

1  Thank Cuisinecruiser_13
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Very tasty asian food. Very nice and friendly staff. The portions are big and it's good value for your money.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

I visited this place on several occasions, it being the best food place in walking distance of the Scandic Infra City hotel. Decent food, and the dishes tasted as they should. I had crispy shredded beef one night; tasty but the meat was on the chewy side. The Phad Thais was good, and I had one other dish which I can't remember. I would go again, just remember not to be too late arriving as they tend to shut sometimes around 9pm

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great value, great food, great service. We live in england but pop in whenever we go home to see family, and these guys seem very eager to help, nothing is too much trouble, they speak english, bringing kids hasnt been a problem for us and the price at the lunch buffet is more than agreeable!

1  Thank Trouble1208