“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 April 2012

One of my fav places and probably to date the top #1 Pizza or Sub place on my list! I miss being able to go there now I live in the Northern Midwest instead of in Arkansas like I did before.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Delicious menu items! We are big fans of artiwraps :)
Service is hit and miss. One waitress needs to learn how to KEEP HER HANDS OUT OF HER HAIR and keep drinks full. Gets stupidly busy at times, but has clean, open kitchen and yummy food.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Sam & Ella's is a long-standing local favorite in the Tahlequah area. They feature many gourmet pizza selections, and excel in thick crust creations. I have not experienced a bad pizza there yet. This is not an in-and-out lunch so be sure to give yourself enough time.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

My family and i love the pizza here, we live in tquah so eat here often, sometimes the service isn't so great, and don't go if your in a big hurry! But the food is always great!)1

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I loved this is the past but last time I was there about 6 weeks ago the chicken on my pizza actually tasted spoiled. Didn't get sick.