“Authentic and Delightful!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Had a gorgeous lunchtime treat here. Julie, the owner, was very welcoming and 'The Love Stack' pancakes I had were delicious! I've posted a picture so you can see what they look like. Very quirky decor with lots of local products dotted around the cafe available for purchase. Very enjoyable experience overall, will definitely be back! Thanks, Lorna

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and great service.the atmosphere was perfect for a nice afternoon coffee. Will visit again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I had such a lovely time in this little gem in Athenry, so welcoming, yummy food. Great menu and delicious coffee. Can’t wait to visit next time we are in Athenry. Thank you!!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

From the service to the food, everything is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !! Will 100% be back next time I visit this beautiful town!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I cannot even begin to explain how much I LOVED this cafe. I’m from out of town, stumbled upon the fields of Athenry, and was offered warmth and delicious treats at the Nook. Richard was trying out a new crepe recipe and offered me a sample- it had coconut and lime. I really hope they add it to the menu! I have a weird drink request, and when I ordered they didn’t even bat an eye. I felt welcomed even though you could tell that the Nook is very much the local hero. Every person who came in seemed to be a friendly face. If you want a truly authentic experience, look no further. It may be tiny, but sure aren’t all nooks? A must visit for all - especially for a first timer in Ireland!