“Excellent dining at an affordable price.”
Review of I Sapori

I Sapori
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Athenry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 January 2018

First time here over the xmas period. Took my family here for a meal and it was worth the visit. The menus were very varied and tasty. The Pizza choices were delicious. We were served very quickly and the staff were very accomodating. Enjoyed the experience.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Menu has something on it for everyone and it tastes great. Very good service. Great value for money.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I go here regularly. The decor is simple and clean. You might call it a bit plastic. I have never been dissapointed with the food. Thats what matters to me.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The great food was initially worth suffering the slow service. Food quality is going downhill and with their 3 children in the restaurant the focus on customers seems to be diminishing making it difficult to remember the food ordered. Take away problems too - black chips were once collected with an order but restaurant had been full and they seemed to be really stressed.
Disappointed as food can be exceptional and we are now travelling further for consistant quality

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is a small family owned and run Italian restaurant which has changed it's name to Mediterraneo. We went on a busy Saturday evening and there was a good buzz about the place. The food was very good indeed but I am going to mention one thing that I hope the owners (a young couple) take on board. The wipe clean tablecloths have seen better days. It's time for a change. This may seem petty but they don't look clean and this gives the wrong impression. Otherwise, you are running a great little casual restaurant that has clearly attracted a loyal clientele. We'll be back.

Date of visit: February 2017