See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Clean, spacious, and conveniently situated if you want to be in the Durbanville area. Have stayed here a number of times and enjoyed it every time. I'm a bit picky when it gets to food and the staff have accommodated me every time with the breakfast served.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms at the back with access from the garden and pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We spent a very comfortable one night stay here. We arrived close to midnight and were provided with a gate code and clear information where to find our key and room. Room was lovely, comfortable and clean, comfortable bed, good quality linen & very nice bathroom (although I would've loved some bubble bath). We thought it was excellant value for money which included a very good breakfast. Would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2015

This lodge is clean, comfortable, and in a quiet neighborhood. The staff was amazing! They were kind, accommodating, and friendly. Complimentary breakfast really hit the spot! Shout out to Michael and his staff!

Room Tip: Room #6 was awesome and spacious!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derik H
Reviewed 14 May 2015

At short notice I had to travel to Cape Town and was delighted that the Cape Village Lodge could host me. The rate offered good value for money and the location served me well.

I was more than satisfied with everything that the Lodge had to offer, including very friendly service and a delicious breakfast. The only drawback was the WiFi which did not work well at all, and I also battled to get a proper cellphone signal.

I can certainly recommend a stay at the Cape Village Lodge!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahlers
Reviewed 7 November 2014

It is the 2nd time that we have come to this guesthouse. Its a very comfortable environment with everything I need when coming to the cape for business. DSTV, comfortable beds, awesome breakfasts and the owner is more than willing to accommodate a space if you need to see clients.

There is sufficient parking for the guests, but if you want visitors they would need to park outside, but it shouldnt be a problem.

Wonderful mix of having all the basics with a few beautiful perks such as a stunning view of the garden.

I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business