See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2015

At short notice I had to travel to Cape Town and was delighted that the Cape Village Lodge could host me. The rate offered good value for money and the location served me well.

I was more than satisfied with everything that the Lodge had to offer, including very friendly service and a delicious breakfast. The only drawback was the WiFi which did not work well at all, and I also battled to get a proper cellphone signal.

I can certainly recommend a stay at the Cape Village Lodge!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahlers
Reviewed 7 November 2014

It is the 2nd time that we have come to this guesthouse. Its a very comfortable environment with everything I need when coming to the cape for business. DSTV, comfortable beds, awesome breakfasts and the owner is more than willing to accommodate a space if you need to see clients.

There is sufficient parking for the guests, but if you want visitors they would need to park outside, but it shouldnt be a problem.

Wonderful mix of having all the basics with a few beautiful perks such as a stunning view of the garden.

I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JacquesvW
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Well maintaned, neat, and very comfortable. The lodge has very friendly owners/managers. Rooms are very private and are looking over the garden. Linen of very good quality. Decent breakfast. Well priced. Easy access to main roads. My room was attended to while I was away during the day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynn0416
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very nice comfortable rooms. View on the garden and the pool. Owners are friendly and really helpful and willing to accommodate you with anything.

Free Wi-Fi is a nice perc.

Only downfall is that you have to make your own bed and your room wont be stocked automatically without asking for something specifically.

With that said, i really enjoyed my stay, and will see them again when i am in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2013

This is a really nice place to stay - we had the flat, it was clean and spacious, with good quality linen. The cutlery could be upgraded. Beautiful garden with quiet seating corners. Tranquil. Easy access to main roads and shopping mall.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple