Nice well presented hotel in a beautiful setting. Staff were great and really helpful. Room was large with a balcony overlooking the stunning countryside. Room was very clean but basic. Bed was not very comfortable thin mattress with no headboard. Bed was 2 singles pushed together rather than a double. No tea/coffee making facilities or information about the area which would have been helpful. We were also kept up with noise from the other guests and we were above the dining room so could constantly hear chairs scraping across the floor.
Pool area is lovely with sun loungers available but the pool closes at random times and they insist you wear a swimming cap. We wanted to use the spa while we were there but it was locked.
Breakfast is really good with a good variety of food. Evening meals are also great. The spaghetti is amazing!
I'd recommend hiring a car to get about. The town doesn't really have much in it and the drive is lovely to Amalfi. The hotel also has free parking which is a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the Hotel S.Angelo is situated in Pimonte (NA) in a heavenly place few miles from the most famous Campania site: Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano and Capri. The Palummo's family has been involved in tourism business for more than thirty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant`Angelo Resort And Spa
- Sant`Angelo Hotel Pimonte