We stayed for 4 night which is the max you want to stay I think.
Our kids liked the pool and we liked the price.
Close enough to the Amalfi coast (30-45 min) and therfor a lot less expensive.
Friendly staff but nobody speaks good english and the food is not great but it does the job.
We got the feeling the hotel is mainly used for big weddings, seminars and businessmeetings and therefor during the summerperiod less busy. (When we stayed here mid-july, we hardly saw anybody and I think they must have about 150 rooms...)
Rooms were nice and clean and they gave us 2 rooms next to eachother with the possibility to walk over to the other room via the roofterras which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the Hotel S.Angelo is situated in Pimonte (NA) in a heavenly place few miles from the most famous Campania site: Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano and Capri. The Palummo's family has been involved in tourism business for more than thirty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant`Angelo Resort And Spa
- Sant`Angelo Hotel Pimonte