“Enjoy the smell of urine, and poorly conceived food.”

Su Nuraxi Restaurant & Pizza Muravera
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Muravera
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I recognized this restaurant from seeing it on Tripadvisor, so me and my wife checked it out.

We both ordered a salad for starters, and they tried to pass a plate with a few slices of cheese, a few slices of tomato and fistful of sliced lettuce as the most expensive salad on the menu, a.k.a. the chef salad. Not only was that by itself reason enough for me feel scammed, but they even left out a few ingredients that were clearly mentioned in the (italian) menu. After I pointed this out, they simply threw all ingredients from the plate together in a bowl with some slices of ham-looking meat and called it a day. I was not amused.

My wife then had a salmon pasta, which tasted fine, but that was mostly due to the sauce since it had hardly any salmon in it.

Also, the poignant smell of urine on the terrace was not appetizing. I'm normally not so negative, but this place really aggravated me.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Read this was a good place to eat, although the menu was good and well priced the food was ok but nothing to rave about. I had prawns which looked great but weren't the best. Service was ok but was rushed compared to other resturants we ate in. Probably wouldn't go back as there were nicer resturants to eat in.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We were walking in Muravera and we saw this Pizzeria. The place has a modern decor with outdoor seating.

My partner took a piadina with rocket and tomatoes and I had the Pizza 'Carlofortina' style. Very crispy, thin, and rich in taste.

I also had a dessert. The 'ravioli with ricotta cheese and honey' and it was delicious.

We paid around 15 EUR per person with 2 drinks and a bottle of water.

Waiting staff was ok. I'd come again.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Amazing food, great value and professional staff. Reservations are accepted, however I did not have to do it as the staff accommodate customers right away.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

You need to make reservations and have some patience when ordering the food, but its definitely worthwhile. We had dinner here twice and both times it was impressive. good price for a great meal. A must try when in the neighborhood,