I visited here for the day for my daughters 21st Birthday treat, and what a treat we had!
I arranged the day through Barbara at the spa who was very helpful and answered all my questions before our visit via email and booked a facial for my daughter. To visit as a day guest it costs €64 each, however it is half price if you book a spa treatment.
On arrival you are given a locker with robe, slippers etc, and then you are free to use and do whatever you want. It is wonderfully clean and well run, and the architecture in and outside is fantastic. We made full use of all the facilities, from the gym, in and outside pools, sauna, steam room, and the ice cave, wow that's cold!
The pool guy helps you choose your sun chair and sets it up with towels, and mid morning fruit kebabs were bought round and in the afternoon fruit smoothies. It seemed like you were not encouraged to eat and drink around the pool, but the pool restaurant where we had lunch was very good, albeit it fairly pricey.
My daughter enjoyed a facial, again fairly expensive but a nice treat.
We stayed until early evening, but think it closes at 9pm. We had a truly relaxing time and will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa