“RENAME "WOULDNOT SPA"”
Review of Aqua Sante Spa

Aqua Sante Spa
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I would like to commend the ill mannered receptionist who accused me of lying about their spa request. What part of spa hotel don't you understand? That you don't have a working spa or that you failed to remember that I asked about the spa on the phone!

What a shame that this hotel has a poor front of house. Maybe the rough edges of the receptionist should be smoothed down to meet the shiny smooth decor.

Will not recommend to anyone.

21  Thank Chipmunkdancer
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was staying locally with a group of friends. The receptionist was very accommodating and ensured that the seven of us who wanted treatment were able to be fitted in at very short notice. Those who had hot stone massage were extremely relaxed by the end. I chose the Black Mud Envelopment 60 Minutes £55.00 which according to the blurb is a pure spa experience to relax the body and mind, combining the powerful effects of mineral and sensual aromatherapy oils. Your body is luxuriously polished from head to toe before it is massaged with scented oils. We then envelop your body in heated original Dead Sea Mud to soften, soothe and condition the skin with rich minerals from the lowest place on earth. I don't remember when I last felt so relaxed, my skin also felt so soft. An excellent experience that I will be repeating. Everyone I came across were so helpful and friendly and didn't rush anyone. A lovely oasis of calm.

Date of experience: June 2014
5  Thank Fazug
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Staff were really friendly and did tonnes to make us all comfortable. Went above and beyond. Massages and hydrofloatation was really relaxing. Left the spa feeling much more relaxed.

Date of experience: March 2014
3  Thank laura o
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Visiting the area but not staying in the hotel so cant comment, i booked an indian head massage followed by an aromotherapy body massage at the aqua sante spa.
I have to say this was one of the best massages i have ever had and belive me i have stayed in top spas and visisted many beauty clinics around europe,
It is top of my list to visit again when i am next in the area.

3  Thank NWMG