Petwood Hotel
US$ 116
Hotels.com
Dower House Hotel(Woodhall Spa)
US$ 147
Travelocity
US$ 89
US$ 85
PremierInn.com
The Golf Hotel(Woodhall Spa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
1,068 results
All reviewssquadron barafternoon teaofficers messsteeped in historydam bustersterrace bardrawing roomhistoric hotelsecond world warlovely groundsbouncing bombexecutive roomsconesbomber commandthis lovely hotelstep back in timecream tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked at the last minute as I couldn’t get into the more corporate affairs I usually stay at and all I can say is how sorry I am that visits to the area will be few and far between. I’m a great fan of the more corporate style as it makes for an easy booking/stay when you spend most of the week in a hotel but this place really highlights just what you miss in a more modern setting. Tranquility, understated style, fantastic beds and a generally much nicer atmosphere. This really isn’t just somewhere to “stay” ready for the next day but helps you unwind if you’re here on a business trip. I haven’t even had breakfast before writing this review so let’s just say, I’m confident!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As regular visitors to Woodhall Spa over the years, we always call into the Petwood hotel for a drink.
I was blown away on my first visit and decided this year to treat my fiancé to a surprise break away here as he is an RAF veteran and it being their centenary.
We arrived on Sunday 25th March and sat at the terrace bar in the glorious sunshine for what my fiancé thought was just a drink. I popped to reception to check in and went back to the terrace bar and placed the room key next to our drinks.
He was gobsmacked and it was very emotional.
We stayed in a four poster room named ‘Oak’. It was outstanding. Warm, clean, spacious and views of the beautiful grounds. We had a basket of flowers, fruit and chocolates in our room.
We had an evening meal in the restaurant. Oh my goodness,the food was delicious. Karen looked after us and she was very friendly and helpful. We retired the the breathtaking Dambusters bar for brandy and coffee.
Had a wonderful nights sleep and the breakfast was the best we’ve ever had . So much choice too. The ambience of this place is wonderful. So much character and history.
The staff are excellent. We didn’t want to leave! We can’t get enough of this place

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The petwood hotel is the best hotel I have ever stopped in the gardens at the hotel are spectacular staff are brilliant the history of the place is second to none. The stair case is breathtaking. Brilliant break wished I was back there right now. Can't recommend enough. Please try it you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cant get enough of this fantastically chilled out hotel, love the ambience, the staff the food and the cosy feel to the place and the fact that dogs are totally accepted and are treated like vips.

Stayed Easter sunday and although the weather was terrible, it didnt spoil our stay at all, was looking forward to walking in the grounds but it was too rainy, it did stop for a couple of hours so managed to get into the town and look round at the shops. Enjoyed coming back to a cosy welcome and an open fire in the lounge to relax in front of.

Managed to get to the Kinema in the woods this time, was very cosy inside and a home from home, made it a viewing pleasure and enjoyed the film so much.

Dined in the restaurant as well, and can definitely recommend the sea trout, the linguine that surrounded it was the best id ever tasted and had never tried salad fennel before it was lovely.

My mother loved this hotel as it was comfortable and oldy-worldy and loved all the "Dambuster" history inside, especially the Squadron bar which is amazing., and has to be seen.

The cottage museum is a good place to go as well, and a must to visit especially if not been to Woodhall Spa before, explains in detail about all the places of interest., and you get to learn about the history of the spa.

The dog just loves it here as he is so fussed and stroked, be brilliant if a doggy menu could be provided, as this trend is expanding in our area, as he could eat in the lounge with us too, and make a stay even more special.

Another fine stay and I`m sure we will return in the summer and hoping it will be better weather then and then we will be able to sit outside and enjoy the beauitiful grounds.

Room Tip: all good, spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have eaten at the Terrace bar for both Nibbles ( toasted teacakes etc) and for lunch. Lovely setting. Log fire and lots of Royal Air force history.Outside seating if the weather is good.The grounds are interesting to walk around.Would be a fantastic setting for a Wedding. The staff are polite and helpful. We will be going back.

Stayed: March 2018