“Nice and neat place ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We've been there several times already. Very nice lawn, tables and chairs outside. Food also very tasty and a bit fancy. We really like it!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

On recommendation from our host Giorgio we decided to have dinner here on our last night in the area. We arrived at 8 on a Tuesday and were seated immediately. Our waitress ( a cousin to the owners ) had a wonderful assortment of breadsticks on our table quickly. The front manager explained everything on the menu to my wife and myself in detail. The antipasto of various salamis was excellent. It arrive with some pickled vegetables and a creamy polenta. This was an unexpected treat. My wife ordered there version of tagliatelle with bolognese sauce. She absolutely loved this dish. I enjoy tortellini and they had in with a butter sauce, but quickly changed it to the bolognese when I asked if that would be possible. The sauce came on the side and allowed me to mix it in with pasta as I saw fit. The desert listings although short all sound very good. The cheesecake with a fig topping was perfect with out be over sweet and heavy. This Italian cooking the way it was meant to be done. Looking forward to my next visit when I return to the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were here after the recommendation of our host of the agriturismo where we were staying. The staff was very friendly and efficient and the food was wonderful! We shared an antipasto of salami and polenta and then he had the tortellini and I had the lasignette with bolognese sauce. My husband also had the bolognese sauce with his tortellini. Both dishes were superb and we followed it up with cheesecake with fig sauce- heavenly! The prices were very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this lovely restaurant!

1  Thank Alice L
Reviewed 20 August 2016

In short we had such a good experience at this relatively new but surprisingly seasoned restaurant as the young proprietors come from a family of very experienced restauranters. In essence the food was extremely fresh, often creative and always delicious. We're not easily impressed, quite the contrary, but credit where it is due. The food was so skilfully prepared and loved by the locals who filled the place... There were clearly lots of regulars usually a good sign. The food and wine was very reasonable and the service friendly, efficient and pleasant. We ate in a few other places in the area but liked this one so much came back for a second night something we almost never do!
This restaurant has experience and quality beyond its years, is much better some of the more established restaurant in the same town and you will be delighted with your choice if you indulge yourself here.

Thank you for two delicious and memorable evenings!

1  Thank It'sgoodtotalk
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by our host at our accommodation and it did not disappoint. Lovely setting, sitting outside in the evening and delicious food. I recommend the homemade pasta!