“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

My bf wanted good Italian pizza so found this on trip advisor decided to try it easy to find via car. We sat inside just in case of bug flying or mosquitos but didn't encounter any. Service was quick I couldn't decide on two pizzas so the man offered to combine which was awesome and the pizza was yummy. My bf was chuffed to have pizza with egg in the middle.good value for money they also offer dessert pizzas which I'm sure were nice but I don't eat desserts :(. Well worth a visit! By the time we left place was rammed which says a lot. Thank you for a lovely meal :)

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best pizzas on earth!
If you like to change something to better: Please serve Ichnusa alla spina.
Thanks for the nice experience!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This pizzeria offers great pizza and a wide variety of toppings.
But if you get here during weekends or from mid July until end of August be prepared to wait for a long time!
Don't forget loads of mosquitos spray as well!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Very spacious place, lovely lovely pizza and very kind staff.
Fantastic options for the pizza dough: gluten free, grains, spirulina, turmeric and many more just for the pizza bottom, not to mention the endless choices of toppings!!!
I red previous negative reviews and I expected worse, not bad as most reviews are positive but you never know... so I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience.
The place itself could do with some renovation but overall we'll definitively go back!
Lived in Italy for most of my life so trust me: this pizza is GOOD!
For a sweet tooth: nutella pizza, omg

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We visited on Thursday before Easter. We were welcomed and started our meal with antipasti followed by pizza. It was very enjoyable and our girls were entertained by the budgies and finches in the restaurant. By 9pm the restaurant was full, we were pleased we arrived by 7.30pm.

Date of visit: April 2017