See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The service was prompt, wait staff pleasant however the meals were disappointing. Portion size was large however the schnitzel was greasy and tasteless, and the award winning dish I was convinced to order by the waitress was inedible. We left most of our meal uneaten. Not recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuciaSydney
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Me and a few friends docked here for a few hours during a sailing trip, I ordered the half duck with herb potatoes and cranberry sauce, the food was fresh and cooked perfectly, would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

This pleasant lakeside restaurant provided us with very decent fayre.
Now, I like trying different things and I had carp for the first time. And perch, as the girlfriend's daughter fell for my impression of a famished stray dog, and threw me a piece.
Both types of fish were excellent and, in my case, followed a rather huge portion of chicken livers for starters.
Either I devoured the livers from half the chickens in Masuria, or the fowl round here are the size of wild sheep.
Both my starters & main were served with an ultra-sweet cranberry sauce and I'm not entirely sure it quite complemented the 2 courses: it sort of took over.
It was the Vladimir Putin of the plate, just basically grabbed the other flavours and dominated them.
For all that, this place is good value and we enjoyed some excellent local beers- no room for desserts.
Three people, two courses apiece, and drinks was just over 200 zlotys.
That really is not bad, so next time your passing through Ryn, hop off the bus and enjoy a visit to this venue!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Cosy hotel, quiet, comfortable, made inside the very old building of the Ryn mill. Comfortable beds, splendid view to the lake and marina. The interior is made of heavy wood. Free access to internet and that works great. Well, the music and good time down on the restaurant terrace may appear a bit noisy by 10-11 pm. But ten there is peace!

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 14 November 2014

It is located between the castle and the lake.

On the ground floor there is a shop with traditional varmian food products. In the basement there is nice restaurant.

We ordered mushroom soup and "flaki" - taste like at mums home. Second dishes were kartacze (you have to try it - typical and nice taste) and potato pie with cabbage, meat and plums.

With drinks we paid 84 zloties. For this quality the price was fair.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple