Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2021

On arrival at the B&B, the reception was kind and warm.

I communicated with Riana that my sister will come by in the afternoon and will not sleep - she was kind to share the rules of such visits. When my sister arrived an hour later Riana went from kind to angry and loud; she said I didn't tell her about the visit, she screamed at us as if we were not paying guests - she went to an extend of mentioning that some guests come in to steal, some bring in women from the streets in to their rooms - the tone she used and the level of disrespect left nothing but fear and discomfort.

The next morning I was forced to take a cold shower, there was no hot water; this time Riana was back to being kind, promising vouchers to make up for the cold shower.

On the day of departure I went down for breakfast at 08:48 and was told that the kitchen closed at 08:45 - did I mention that there were only 4 guest at the B&B and that I heard nothing about the promised voucher when I checked out?

Perhaps if the owner replaced the lady at reception and the manner of managing the B&B , this establishment would not be a disappointment.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Thank you for a wonderful stay at Highveld Splendour. This was my second time staying at the guest farm and the accommodation and food were lovely. Exceptional service received from your reception lady/chef!

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Highveld Splendour Boutique Hotel, Owner at Highveld Splendour Boutique Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

We are glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us again

Hope that we will see you soon again!

Keep well

Kind Regards
Riana Bosman

Reviewed 6 January 2020

Quiet and luxury place, you feel like at home. Room was spacy and bright and well equipped. Friendly people and perfect dinner and brakfast. 2 hrs 40 min drive to Johannesburg on good roads.A place to recommend !

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Getaway654309, Owner at Highveld Splendour Boutique Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Good day
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with on your last night in South Africa. We do hope that you will visit us again in the future when you decide to visit South Africa again.

Reviewed 11 October 2019

I enjoyed every moment that I've spent at the hotel. The hotel is very pleasant and peaceful.One thing that stood out for me was the fact that breakfast was well prepared before breakfast time, all thanks to one of the ladies who works there (I can't remember her name though ). Keep up the great work.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2019

The most beautiful boutique hotel. The rooms were gorgeous and the food & service was outstanding. We loved our short stay here. We wished we had spent another night here. This was the perfect way to break up a long trip from St Lucia to Pretoria.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Getaway654309, Manager at Highveld Splendour Boutique Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

It was such a honor to be your hosts for the time you've stayed here. We are looking forward to your next stay with us

Keep well