2,773 results
All reviews massive pool amazing pool bad reviews plenty of sunbeds great holiday salt water pool on tap small beach bit dated fresh salad bus stop ten bel kids club siam park cleaned daily craig archery
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The name Alborada Beach Club was a misnomer. There was no beach worthy of being called that. Black volcanic rock, boulders and a small patch, almost inaccessible, of rocky black volcanic sand.
The whole complex was well past its best before date with very poor maintenance of the Tarmac paths.
The accommodation was good, clean and well maintained.
The hard working staff were very good and the Animacion Team worked hard to provide diversion which relieved the boredom.
The food was edible but never hot. It would not have been acceptable in any restaurant.
The evening entertainment was not generally very good and seemed to comprise largely of embarrassing those members of the audience who they could drag up on to the stage.
All in all, we would not recommend the Alborada "Beach" Club and needless to say we did not rebook.

Room tip: Choose another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sue T, Rep at Annapurna Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

sorry that you were not completely happy with your stay
thank you for your comments about our hard working staff
really hope to see you again

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Great place. Could do with some T LC but staff really nice and apartments big and comfy. Loved Las Gallatas so nice to have lots of people from mainland Spain. Did not have all inclusive and was lucky as met others there who were not happy with it! Loved the sea water pool, sea was 20 degrees so swimming everyday!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank noelle c

so happy you enjoyed your holiday
glad you enjoyed the pool
hope to see you again

Reviewed 13 January 2016

just came back n not much else I can say but "speechless"
after reading reviews on here I was worried. The food and drink where perfect except the sausages but thats my personal taste. The entertainment was perfect for kids and big kids a like. I even won a certificate for best mini disco dancer well chuffed im 30 by the way.
I highly recommend this hotel we will be back.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank steve1885
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay at this hotel and I fell ill on our first night of holiday I was 12 weeks pregnant at that time and I got admitted to hospital and the hotel knew this and didn't ask my partner how I was once.the staff weren't as friendly as before.The food has got worse and being pregnant I was nervous as the food was luke warm.The days I was at the hotel when I wasn't in hospital the cleaner wasn't happy as I was ill in bed and we refused cleaning and my partner had to speak to reception to explain.The staff also told me they reserved a hire car for us and they never which results in getting one from las Americas which was triple the cost.my partner discovered it was cheaper to eat down las Americas as a breakfast was around 2.90 euros.i really liked the Alborada but these issues have really put us off.we like Tenerife buy found the taxi drivers go longer ways so they can charge more but not realising we drive there and know the short cuts,hence why we hire a car.we will return to Tenerife with our baby but self catering in las Americas or los christianos

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank SelinaBall
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Do not panic when you pull up outside . First impressions dont do it justice.have stayed in worse for more money.large outdoor sea water pool with evening entertainment.rooms where a little dated but clean and everything worked ok.

Date of stay: September 2015
10  Thank jamied7777
Sue T, Rep at Annapurna Hotel Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

so glad you enjoyed your holiday with us
hope to see you again