“Good Food”
Review of Resto Papuma

Resto Papuma
Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Jember
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Went with my family for dinner. Food was good. And it's as the pictures. Price was Ok for jember area.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

it has delicious taste with competitive price. You could find some seafood menu in a special taste, like crabs and squits.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I went to the restaurant ones as it's near Aston hotel and I order tenderloin steak the meat was tough which I couldn't eat so I order kangkung seafood the shrimp was very small dosenot matches with the menu

Reviewed 18 December 2015

the restaurant just couple step from our hotel, Aston. And is recommended by my friends who lives in town. Ambience was great, clean with huge beautiful aquarium at welcome area.

when I ask for recommend menu to waiters, she said ATL Papuma special is was fried chicken with special ingredient, but really disappointed. the taste was out of my expect and I will NOT recommend it. other food was average, but I loves that the restaurant is good ambience.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I visited the resto 3 times during my 3-night stay in Jember as it is close with Aston Hotel, where I stayed. Only 5 minute walk. Every visit is worth: the food always tasted good, the service was always good. The menu is quite various and the price is very reasonable. Try Chicken Larung. It's great. The squid, fish and crab are also good. I surely recommend this place to my colleagues.