Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Such a great place to stay with mesmerising Himalayan views. Rooms were neat & Clean with good views. This place supports sports activities too. owner was a great host .
Definitely visiting them again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at xra during low season and I am so greatful. The host was very kind and helped out with any instructions I needed, we had good conversations and I even extended my stay because the views and the cottage itsself are stunning. I also had the cutest dog guide on my hike to Auli. The calmness and fresh air of the village and friendly people also added extra value to the visit. For me the food was nice, homemade and simple.
I wish you all the best and hope to visit again!

Jas.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jasmina C
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I stayed there with my family in 2 alpine cottages. Rooms were clean and equipped with very basic amenities. The location is also nice as mountains are visible from the window and there is small garden in front of the cottage.

Their food menu is very basic and not so much varieties to order. But It was nice to eat homely food for a single night.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The cottages is so lovely to stay in because of the hospitality, good quality of food, clean rooms and never the less, lovely location. I really want to thank to their staff for the lovely services. I really had a lovely time there with my family.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I booked 3 rooms from MMT and 1 room from their website for 2 days . Food quality and even tea , coffee was taste less . The pricing of dinner is 290 Rs. per person but the food quality that they provide was less then 50 Rs .Heater and geyser were not working in even single room , the temperature was less then -5 , on that situation also they didn't provide hot water in sufficient quantity. I never saw such uncooperative and rude hotel staff . I already booked this hotel at pricing 15K approx and you can't imagine that I paid 14,415 Rs at hotel also for just food and tea .( exclude 5000 for skiing ) .That is so much costly . I hope you will think once again before booking this hotel .

Room tip: view from hotel is good but food is very expensive and food quality is can not be worst than this hotel .
Date of stay: January 2018