Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The cottages is so lovely to stay in because of the hospitality, good quality of food, clean rooms and never the less, lovely location. I really want to thank to their staff for the lovely services. I really had a lovely time there with my family.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I booked 3 rooms from MMT and 1 room from their website for 2 days . Food quality and even tea , coffee was taste less . The pricing of dinner is 290 Rs. per person but the food quality that they provide was less then 50 Rs .Heater and geyser were not working in even single room , the temperature was less then -5 , on that situation also they didn't provide hot water in sufficient quantity. I never saw such uncooperative and rude hotel staff . I already booked this hotel at pricing 15K approx and you can't imagine that I paid 14,415 Rs at hotel also for just food and tea .( exclude 5000 for skiing ) .That is so much costly . I hope you will think once again before booking this hotel .

Room tip: view from hotel is good but food is very expensive and food quality is can not be worst than this hotel .
Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank Chetan D
Reviewed 6 May 2017

The main attraction for me of choosing XRA was its location and beautiful pictures posted online. The location was just average and the online pictures are misleading. Usually, the hospitality is great at such places but experienced the worst here. On exploring, we came across much better places with even better views. The food was very costly and not worth that much cost. Dinner costed Rs290 per person which had very very basic and not at all tasty food. After having one meal there, we didn't have another one.The rooms are not even close to what they appear in pictures. It was neither a pleasant nor a comfortable stay. Improper space/place for parking. I wish the owner all the best with its improvements.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The cottages were booked so we could only get the home stay. At INR 1000 the accommodation was OK but the hospitality was great. The location for home stay is a little tough ask as you need to climb down some stairs. But the location of home stay is amazing in terms of the view. You open the door to see hills right in front of you. In two days we 3 ppl had around 19 cups of tea as it was cold but the arrangements were good.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2016

It is terrible and pathetic like a home stay far far different than as projected in the review and website . The host is very rude and lacks mannerism to talk to ladies .
We had cancel our stay here after seeing the cottages and the advance payment is also not refunded .

Very very bad experience

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Pradeep T
xtremerealadventure, Manager at XRA Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Pradeep,
For your kind information. You booked 2 rooms which cost 4800Rs for 13 May 2016.
But 13 May 2016 afternoon when ur family reached in the guesthouse they suddenly ask for cancellation n refund.
Without any valid reason. If you want to describe now, that also OK.
* first thing whenYour wife came at XRA she suddenly start shouting on us because she unable find snow during summer ( May). Another thing in Auli there is no shipping mall, restaurant, n no summing pool on my place.
* Second thing if you will go on my website there is everything written Clairly in terms n conditions section. " same day or 3 days before the starting date of tour - No Refund" ( http://www.xracottage.com/terms.html )

* Second there is no fault from our side..

* third point, that booking day(16 may 2016) while your family check in the guesthouse that day according to terms n conditions they have to suppose pay balance amount. But you escape without paying 3300Rs balance amount. So this loss go in my account.

So if you believe in honestly hope you will send my balance amount soon..