On Feb 28 we got married at Little Poly. It was our dream to marry on a tropical beach and this was perfect! When we arrived we discussed all our wishes for the most beautiful day of our life. Everything went as planned. The sun was shining, the beach was decorated with an arch way and torches and it all looked so romantic. As it was just the two of us it was a very intimate ceremony with a stunning view on the lagoon. The photographer did an excellent job. Our weddings pics are sooo beautiful!
Everything that already has been written by the people who rated this hotel as excellent is true. We read a large number of reviews before our trip and we can only agree with the others. We really recommend this hotel for a wedding or honeymoon. Someday we’ll return to the Cook Islands for our anniversary …
We also want to thank the staff for making our dream come true. IT WAS FANTASTIC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Titikaveka, Rarotonga, Cook Islands