It is a good property. Rooms are all the same - good in size, house keeping is excellent. Views from the room are not breath taking but definitely good. Only lack of professionalism is felt in the behaviour and dealings of the staff. Food is reasonably priced and good in taste. Breakfast spread was sufficient for any body's taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Kms off Kochi. Munnar is a hillock retreat 1800 Mts above sea level. The vast expanse of tea plantations, black winding roads, passionate climate, royal gardens, races, fairs, all real Victorian settings make this hill station the Darjeeling of south. The rich tropical forest, host Nilgiri Thar, Languor, Sambar, Gaur, and Lion Tailed Macaques. Rajamalai, Part of the Eravikulam National Park, has a very strong population of ibex. Orchids are galore. The mystic elixir, 'Neela Kurunji' blooms once in 12 years in and around the vast wilderness.(Access by road: from Cochin 3hrs journey and from Kottayam 4 hrs journey.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Hotel Munnar
- Abad Copper Castle Munnar