All reviews nice swimming pool small hotel pools mountains tuscany garden
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Lovley small hotel in north-west Tuscany. Familiar staff, nice garden, nice swimming pool. The restaurant is one of the best in the county. Good value for money, we were very satisfied. Hope, we will go back soon!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by friends of mine. The location is at the suburb of Caiamore , a small coastal town in Tuscany, located in an old white Villa with its own park, with spectacular view of surrounding mountains.
Chef Lucia has worked in Oslo and Stockholm with the very best Michelin Resraurants,and it shows.
We let the chef choose the menu for us, and she gave us an gastronomical journey we cannot forget.
A salad with ingredients from her own garden , homemade pasta with crispy lamb, moon fish to die for, crispy duck and homemade desserts to swallow your tongue after.. the bread are all amazingly fresh, warm from the oven and crispy... same with the grassing..
all food was paired nicely from the Sommelier.
WOW! We will be back for sure!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Groao, Proprietario at Villa La Bianca, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Many thanks for Your comments.
We are so happy when our guests feel satisfied!
We look forward to welcoming You back at Villa la Bianca

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We villa is located a bit outside the town. There are 2 swiming pools, area for rest, restaurants.everything is done with good taste. We had suite bianca, one sleeping room and living room. Very well equiped. I missed a small refrigerator and some wine glasses. There is a ref for common use and glasses might be taken from restaurant.
The service is far above standard. Rooms are cleaned every day, Elga (the owner) is so helpful with information where to go, what to buy....
Really nice place....

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I loved my stay, the old and rustic house makes you feel at home. At first glance a little bit rough – but with a lot of heart. Very good service and nice people taking care of you. It is a real delight to have such a great restaurant at your hotel, it makes even the lazy evenings 100% enjoyable. I actually had the best eating experiences during my four days in Tuscany right here. I would highly recommend to stay at Villa la Bianca, but you should not expect a polished, slick, luxury hotel – because this place is in many ways the opposite. The only downside for me personally was that the pool area got easily taken over by children – and as I was looking forward to complete calmness and harmony it was of course not the right place for me in that sense. Perfect for families though ;-)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We have stayed Many times in the villa over the past 8 years. Every time we had a special experience. Everytime we were amazed by the beauty of the accomodation! The Owner , Sandro and Elga are responsible for the realisation of this wonderfully and tastefully designed B&B, both the Interior as well as the exterior. It feels like coming home, Every time. The athmosphere is relaxed. The restaurant is great, from breakfast to dinner! The crew speaks english, are very client orientated, and make Every meal a pleasure. Our children share our view and have been treated very warmly over all these years!
Definately a strong recommendation!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family