“Absolutely Wonderful! Gorgeous Views, Friendly...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Dallas D
Key West, Florida
“Absolutely Wonderful! Gorgeous Views, Friendly Neighbors, Fully furnished, and Helpful Host. Thank You!”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My stay in Klis was literally a dream-come-true. The location is truly amazing. The views of the Adriatic and Dalmatia are incredible from every part of this wonderful little village -- and that includes right outside my windows, each and every day -- and that's only when you look down; when you look up, you're living in the shadow of a castle (OK it's a fortress, but it's as picturesque as anything you've ever seen in the movies). It's like living in a fantasy!

The local people are as wonderful as the setting -- they are as open and friendly as anywhere I've been in my life. They were, without exception, a joy to interact with. I'm actually going to miss them.

The apartment itself was fully furnished and contained everything I needed, and more, a lot more -- including literally -- bar none -- the best shower experience of my entire life (the water was hot immediately the moment you turned it on -- no waiting -- no guessing -- and it was consistent and reliable -- you set it once and it was the same every time -- and the pressure was everything you want in a nice warm shower). I've never enjoyed showering as much as I did there in Klis.

Add to all that, the landlord is great. He communicates clearly and regularly, and when (since I was there for three months) I did have a concern (about a water-pipe leak) he sent people out immediately and they fixed it quickly and perfectly. No fuss.
No hassle at all. I can't say enough good things.

I would most definitely stay there again and recommend both the property and the owner to anyone looking for a dream get-away!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Dec 2017
Thank you for your review Dallas, very kind of you. You have been a great guest. You are welcome again anytime.
Best regards. Mislav
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing