“excellent food, service, setting”
Review of Ristorante Cavour

Ristorante Cavour
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Dossobuono
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had not booked in advance, but they were happy to serve us dinner. Ristorante Cavour specializes in local and traditional cuisine, which we like. The starters we had were prepared with love and on the premises. Great flavors! One of the options is to choose meats from the trolley, so I had to try this for my main course. When they came out with the trolley, there was so much to choose from, and they are generous with the amount of meat one can have. Great food and a nice way to serve it, since you don't have to choose, you can have it all! Deserts and coffee were wonderful. We bought a jar of their home made salsa verde, which was too good not to take it home. Service was informal yet polite, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Great speciality is bollito misto (cooked meats) and roasts.
They are quite good BUT in my view after several visits to both places can be found in slightly better quality at Ciccarelli / Verona which is not far away.
I like Cavour for the nicer interior, the terrace, and the sweets trolley.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I stoped here on the way to the airport with loads of time and was having such a lovely time nearly missed my flight.
This restaurant that does lots of meet, carved at the table side that comes on a trolley with at least 6 options. Given that I was very pleasantly surprised at the vegetarian options. To start white asparagus with a poached egg (€10 wonderful) and then ricotta and asparagus ravioli, also excellant (€13). Enjoyed with a glass of Soave and opf course great expresso after.

I really loved the place, the people (even without Italian) and the food and would hope to return. In holiday mode I had no issue with the prices but my slightly high for locals but maybe not an everyday visit type of place.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food ( some of the best dishes I have had in Europe )very good service / friendly staff .. the dessert is to die for ..

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I ate in this fantastic restaurant with some friends, even if we were quite late the waiter was really gentle and helped us in choosing good wines and food. We had the famous "lesso" that is boiled meat with "pearà" typical Verona's sauce based on pepper.. For wine a Valpolicella superiore is really needed.. and don't forget to taste the desserts...

A wonderful experience!! Suggested for lunch..