Hotel Vittorio is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in Ischia: Maronti Bay, all the rooms are sea view and Sant Angelo surrounded by the sparkling, crystal clear, turquoise sea provides a true joy for the eyes.
The hotel is run by several generations of a charming Ischian family, and Fabio is fabulous: any wish is his command! He works at the reception desk and fulfills his duties with a great sense of efficiency, flair and class.
Hotel features include:
• a long terrace, where one can enjoy breakfast with a view, as well as some dinners with entertainment by local musicians
• a thermal area including a natural sauna, a hot thermal pool and a refreshing thermal swimming pool, as well as a beauty centre with very good value for money treatments
• a private beach with sunloungers, umbrellas, towels and showers all complimentary to hotel guests
• a fantastic restaurant serving high quality local dishes, with half board or full board options
Local attractions include:
• Cavascura - one of the most ancient Roman thermal parks, well worth a visit, and just around the corner from the hotel.
• Aphrodite - another beautiful thermal park where one can bathe in either the entire day, or half a day
• Sant Angelo - a 25 min walk away through the beach, or a 5 min taxi boat ride, where one can find shops, a hairdresser, and restaurants
The best way to reach the hotel is by taxi boat from Sant Angelo, or by the No 5 bus to Maronti from Ischia Porto, and then a 10 min walk along a wooden path.
If you want to have a perfect, relaxing holiday on Ischia - this is the ideal location! If you have never been to Ischia, you absolutely must add it to your list. Other attractions well worth a visit:
• La Mortella - beautiful gardens which were once home to the English composer, William Walton
• Castello Aragonese - a fascinating historical attraction in Ischia Porto
• Poseidon, Negumbo and Castiglione Thermal Parks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Vittorio is located in the middle of the most beautiful bay of Ischia. The Maronti Beach has got a Southern exposure and stretches for three kilometres from the Eastern "Punta della Signora" to the Western Sant'Angelo village; thanks to its privileged position directly facing the sea, the Hotel Vittorio will let you enjoy a holiday in a scenario where the sea meets the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Vittorio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vittorio Isola D'Ischia, Italy