US$ 148
US$ 113
The Lake House(Cootehill)
Riverside B&B(Cootehill)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslovely hotelon arrivalnext morningrecommend this hoteljacuzzi bathsunday carveryfrom start to finishroast beeffunction roomwedding venuereception areafood was lovelycourse mealtop classnight staystaff were excellenta lovely stay
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Stayed in one of the lodges which has 6 bedrooms, rooms were fine, no problem with that, there was a wedding on so knew there would be some noise, heard a few coming in from wedding at 5oc, still noisy at 5.30 my husband had to get up and tell them to be quite, quieten down a little bit but not enough eventually there was silent about 6, not impressed, I think people from a wedding should be kept all in the one place to minimise the noise,

Reviewed 18 August 2015

My husband and I stayed for two nights not much too do.....so we just relaxed, ate and drank! The food was lovely and the staff helpful. We stayed in the executive suite with a jacuzzi bath. It was very peaceful and good value.

Room Tip: Executive suite worth extra
1  Thank hapiholtaker
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We stayed here for a couple of nights last week as we came over for a friends daughters wedding. We were given a warm welcome from the lady on Reception who was friendly and answered the questions that we asked in a polite and friendly way. We ate lunch in the bar - the food was well cooked and hearty portions were served.
The Wedding Breakfast was held at the hotel, the food was delicious, and again the staff were friendly and polite - a credit to the hotel. We had the full Irish breakfast which was very well cooked and presented, really tasty sausages!! Bedroom was spacious and very comfortable. If we were in the Cootehill area again we would certainly stay at The Errigal Hotel.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel overlooks the car park, it is quiet and we also had a balcony
1  Thank KremmenandCarla
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We decided to eat in the bar, which served many of the same dishes that were on offer in the restaurant. My family members enjoyed the fish and chips and the cheesy garlic bread; the duck spring rolls and the pasta carbonara were fine, but not exceptional. We found limited places to eat in this area.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

The hotel itself was amazing, some of us stayed in the lodges just across from the main hotel and I have to say it was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. The staff couldn't have been nicer and the food at the wedding was fabulous. I only wish I could have longer than one night to stay there!! I thought the rooms were very good value for money and I would definitely recommend this hotel to people.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends