“Discrete delight”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kimberley...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Please avoid villa!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Arrived at villa with my fiance and children during the night. Villa was smelly and there were bugs crawling around everywhere. We were going to try pay for flights home the next day, but the owner begged us to let him sort the problem out. He got someone in to put treatment down and the cleaner out. But within a couple of days we were all covered in bed bug bites and got flights home 3 days early. The bites took around 2 weeks to go away, some were worse than others. Holiday was all a total waste of money for a horrible experience. We were relieved to get home. The villa description also stated car recommended but not essential. There was nothing to do nearby, nothing was in walking distance plus no pavements to even try walk on with children, prams, etc. There were no public transport and it was impossible to get a taxi from this area. Also upon arriving home, I realised I had lost my purse, as the day we left was a rush of desperation to leave and get home. The owner messaged me to tell me I had left it at the villa. I asked if he could post this back to myself which he refused. He told me if I wanted it to arrange a courier. So I paid around 40 pounds for a courier to collect it but somehow they did not manage to collect it. So I contacted the owner to ask about it and try make arrangements to get it back somehow. But they have completely ignored me. The site I booked through also tried to urge them to get my purse back to me but he ignored them also. So he has basically kept my purse, all my money in it, my personal items in the purse. I cannot believe it. So please avoid a holiday from hell in this villa! I wish I had someone to warn me off before I spent thousands of pounds on a family holiday that ended up nothing like we imagined. Please go elsewhere.

Rita D
Tullamore
“Discrete delight”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed in this fabulous villa for 2 weeks June and July 2017.
Everything was perfect and the owner was a fantastic host and couldnt do enough for us.Villa was cleaned twice a week and the towels and sheets were changed twice a week.The grounds were lovely and the Pool was cleaned weekly.It was one of the best equiped villas that we have stayed in .We would love to come back here again in the future and we would highly recommend this villa.

Management Response
8 Jul 2017
Thank you very much for your review Rita. I am very glad to know you all enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you all again in the near future. disCRETE VILLAS
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing