“Fabulous food the butter chicken a standout ”
Review of B & U

B & U
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times and it never fails to impress.
The smokey flavoured Butter chicken is fabulous. Never had better anywhere else.
The owners 'B' and Minora are just lovely hard working people.
Want a cake for a special occasion just ask B to make it. This is one of his specialities.
All of the food is fabulous. Quaint cosy and a perfect place for a romantic dinner or a group but Book first!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Situated in a quiet shopping area, this place is a great find for us. We really enjoyed the food & the staff were lovely. They also do take away. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Love this little quaint place. A quiet away from it all little gem. Love their food. Very authentic and always hot and more-ish.
Owners are quiet lovely people who greet us as friends and know what we like already as we frequent this restaurant as we do when we're guaranteed a good meal with their lovely manner.
Go here at least once a month ☺️

Reviewed 17 September 2016

This little place has a nice feel. The hostess/waitress is really nice, the service is good the tables are very clean and tidy. Because it is a small venue, I recommend phoning and booking.

I was dining alone, and had the Vegetable Pakora ($6) as an entrée. These were three bite-size patties, which was a fairly small serve, but at that price I didn't mind, and they were quite a nice little appetiser. At the other end of the serving size were the Lamb Shanks ($17.50), which I selected as a main. Together with Garlic Naan, Rice and Raita, it was quite a feed. You have the choice of chilli level, from none (mild) to some (medium) to hot (plenty). I chose medium, and ordered the raita as a "cooling" fall-back plan if the chilli was a bit strong. But I didn't need the raita, as the chilli was not overly strong at all. Certainly not enough to break out a sweat, and just enough to pass on a little flavour. Very nice, especially when I spooned the sauce from the shanks over the rice.

Total cost with a light beer was $39.50. I thought that was a fair price considering how much I enjoyed the meal, and how well fed I was feeling.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The street food and lamb curry were both delicious. We opted for 'mild', but will definitely go hotter next time as it was a little too mild - but still very tasty. Service was friendly and didn't take long to get the meals. Will definitely return.