Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 99
Marion Holiday Park(Bedford Park)
Marion Hotel(Mitchell Park)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We stayed for a few days in January and had a pleasant time. The kids really like the pool area. We got pizza one night and ate it around the pool. There is a fruit shop and an IGA supermarket across the road within 2-3 minutes walk from the Motel for sticking up on supplies. Most other amenities will need to be driven to. The Motel is about 15 minutes drive from the central city. You need to really pay close attention when approaching to find the Motel because the signage is very small and we missed it on the first pass. The one thing that we missed was the TV did not have a remote and it was locked so we couldn't use the buttons to change channels. The air con was effective (if loud) and we needed it because the weather was hot.
Be careful in the car park. The spaces are extremely small and some guests will hog two spaces because of this.

Room Tip: If you don't want to climb stairs ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Great Family Room with queen, 3 singles and cozy little house feel! toilet and showers small but perfect! new carpets and comfy couch!
tennis courts right out front (3m) and pool on site
$230 per night is great price for family

dominos 50m away, mind you they are worst dominos ever!!

good location, close to bws otr and train station!

Highly Recommend

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed in apartment style room in Comfort Inn on Marion. The hotel was on a main road and was a little noisy in the morning. Friendly front desk. There were a few problems, the first being that if you put your room key next to or near your phone it will not work! Secondly the bathroom flooded every time we had a shower because there was no step into the shower so it just flooded out.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2015

this motel suited our requirements, clean rooms and recently refurbished, very little road noise, nice area outside rooms to have happy hour, secure car park which was a main reason for us staying there.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2015

To be honest I was reluctant to stay here after reading the reviews, even packed my own bedding just in case it lived up to the reviews. But I was pleasantly surprised to find my room (room 23) clean, tidy and very very well appointed. The carpets were brand new as well as the lounge suit. The bathroom was huge and also very well equipped with lovely bath towels. The room was very quiet and the outlook onto the grass and gardens was lovely. I'm not sure if they have updated all the rooms but rooms 21 (my fathers room) and room 23 were perfect in everyway. The staff also at check in were very pleasant and helpful. The undercover secure parking was also a bonus. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had room 23 and my father was in 21 both were perfect and lovely and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family