“Warm atmosphere, excellent service, accommodated a vegan!”
Review of Neptune Island

Neptune Island
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Hanga Roa
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 60
Description: Frente Al Mar En Hanga Vare Vare, Comidas Fusion Polinesica con mariscos,comidas Internacional , fusion polinesica Terraza Los Mejores Cockteles ,se lo hacemos a su pedido y nuestra cocina es unica en isla de pascua nos diferenciamos por nuestros sabores lo esperamos
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I knew going to Easter Island that, as a vegan, my options would be limited. I almost didn't go out with my family the night we went to Neptune's Island, because I could cook at our AirBnB and didn't really feel like another seafood salad without the seafood. But a couple of views on Trip Advisor said this place was vegan/vegetarian friendly. And they were right!

Neptune's was definitely the most welcoming place and I had the best dinner of the entire trip (quinoa, stir fried veggies, sweet potato chips...there was a lot! I even had leftovers for lunch the next day). Thank you!

jose miguel i, Propietario at Neptune Island, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

hi miss megpa was a pleasure to have you here and please you all we glad that everything came out the way you wanna it thank you for your comment salud salud salud}

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The people were friendly and the service was great. I had the seared tuna which I could only take a few bites of. Maybe I just got a bad fish, but it was not good. The rice that came with it was also not the best. The pina colada was great.

jose miguel i, Propietario at Neptune Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

hi mr derkenb we sorry for your bad experince the tuna that we serve here is fresh like all our food you can see our others comments i doing this for 40 years and ofcourse you never please to every body so what can i say our ceviche is always one of the best in here but sorry that you dint like wish the best salud salud salud

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We came for dinner one night and the food was delicious! Good service, great pina coladas, fresh seafood and large portions. We came once the sun had already set, and with the bright lights of the restaurant you couldn't really enjoy the view of the ocean, so I'd recommend coming for lunch or for an early dinner to catch the sunset and enjoy the fantastic view.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We went there for a late lunch and it was super - food was tasty, big portions and service was so nice and friendly. Take the photo with the hats! And go for the curry - its very tasty

hi elija we glad that you have a lovely lunch that is our job peoples to leave happy thanks for your comment salud salud salud

Reviewed 2 June 2018

There is alot of average food on Easter Island. And most is pricey. I happened on this spot by chance walking along the waterfront on a super windy evening. I was the only guest at the time, but I was there before typical dinner hour. I was very impressed with Chef Miguel--he recommended I try the local Yellow Fin tuna but only slightly seared (which most should know you dont want a fully cooked tuna steak!). The fish was delicious as were the accompaniments of creamy quinoa and local sweet potato chips. Chef worked in the USA for a long time and I sense this is where his standards and expertise are derived. Highly recommended. Great views of the waterfront also. Pricing is average for entrees compares to other places but what a better value compared to 2 other restaurants where I dined other evenings.

jose miguel i, Propietario at Neptune Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

¡thanks mister andrew for your comment was a pleasure to have you here in our place have a good trip back home salud salud salud