“I Still Crave Krava”
Review of Krava

Krava
Ranked #22 of 59 Restaurants in Hanga Roa
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went there for lunch. We had a wonderful meal.

The seafood salad contains a fresh and hot mixture of local seafood served in a mixed green salad and it is ginormous. The fish and chips are homemade. They use tuna which was cooked perfectly - not dried out as cooked tuna can get when cooked. Again the dish is ginormous. The last dish for lack of a proper name would be French fries nachos and again ginormous. I had a pina colada made with local fruit and it was delicious and also ginormous (they brought me what was left in the blender refilling my glass).

The service was very good and very friendly.
We really enjoyed ourselves.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a quick lunch in between diving. Needed a big feed and just ordered off their set menu. Still pretty good options and was very filling. Quick service too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch here. While small, the menu offered a lot. I had a cheese empanada and my son had the tuna and cheese as well as a beef one. They were absolutely fantastic. I am hoping to find somewhere close to home that can duplicate them. Please give them a try.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Had a vegetarian sandwich for about $10USD for lunch. It was big; tasted not bad. The tuna ceviche was >$20USD. It has a family cafe feel to it. No wifi, but can get open wifi from restaurant next door. Overall, good place but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for an evening meal. Had steak, onions, fried eggs on a bed of French fries. Each plateful would have easily served both of us, so loads of fries left. Shared a dessert of ice cream filled pancakes as it sounded so inviting. Not the cheapest restaurant, but food well prepared. Consider asking for a smaller portion or sharing.