“Spiciest food you’ll find in Hanga Roa”

Dominican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Hanga Roa
Cuisines: Caribbean, Chilean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We were going through spicy food withdrawal until we found this place. Reasonably priced (by Rapa Nui standards) and excellent service. Food was delicious and spicy to our standards.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

i was here for a dinner, got a beer and a plate: rise+chicken in same spicy sauce everything was good and service fast! Prices ..well more or less i believe is the same in the entire island 35 euro for this(see picture)
in Rome you would have an entire complete dinner :p but it was ok for that night !

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I stopped here my first night on Easter Island. They specialize in fish. I tried the local fish called Pici. It was simply prepared and delicious. Average prices for Easter Island. Very nice outdoor seating area. Also try the local beer, Mahina. Its quite expensive (all beer is expensive on Easter Island) but the local beer is usually the most expensive as all the ingredients must be shipped in to produce the beer. The Pale Ale is delicious especially for anyone who enjoys a more hop-forward style of beer. It runs around $8 per beer.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Quiet end of Main Street. Great place to eat and watch the world go by. Nice inside/ outside dining. Even had a few good choices for vegetarian. My partner had the vegetarian mouseline. He is not prone to comment on food but said it was very tasty and totally enjoyed it. I had a local fish I had not tried before-pici- I think. Grilled, served whole and beautifully herbed. Perfectly cooked and included a tasty vegetable and nut accompaniment. Yum. The waitress did a great job. I ordered a mohito but mint had not arrived from the mainland so had it with fresh basil instead. Really worth a try. I would have it again. Perfectly mixed.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This place was recommended to us by our hosts at the next-door Hare Nua Hotel. The latter have an arrangement with a number of restaurants in town (including this one) including complimentary Pisco Sours for all dinner guests staying at Hare Nua. Although we clearly mentioned that we were staying next door, no Piscos were offered...ans we did not bother to ask...

Our meals (Pil-Pil shrimps and grilled tuna with vegetables) were OK (6,5 out of 10) but service could not have been more lack-luster. We had to keep fighting off the flies throughout our meal...

Nothing to write home about.