“Good seafood cerviche”

Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Small but good. Our waitperson was very attentive. Be aware the seafood cervixhe was big and also included raw fish (fine by us).

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank brian-ftw

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I was excited to see this place was open because of all the good reviews. My husband and I sat at an outside table and got the attention of a waitress. She used our table to rest used items from another table and then left. After a few more minutes, she dropped off our menus. We thought there was some misunderstanding and perused the menus. Several minutes go by and we don't see the waitress. Then she talks to a table that arrived after us and heads straight to the inside bar without looking at us. After sitting there for 20 minutes without being able to ask a single question of the wait staff, we left.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank gecko42
Makonarapanui, Propietario at Makona Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

I'm so sorry to know that you had a bad experience at our restaurant, that is not the way we work, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding, I offer you an apology and I invite you to visit us again and give us other chance to change your mind about our restaurant. You will have a special discount.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Dropped in here with our guide. Very good. I had the cerviche mixture which was an enormous serve of 3 types of cerviche. The serve was so huge I couldn’t finish it all. I asked for medium spice but it was very mild so I would suggest you ask for spicy. A bit more flavour was needed. Great fruit juices. Reasonable prices for Easter Island. They provided a good vegetarian meal as well. Worth a try. Very clean.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Kim R

Thanks for your opinion! We are happy to know that you enjoyed visit our restaurant, thanks for your advices!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We chose to eat here on our first night in Eater island based on tripadvisor recommendations. Our starter never materialised but we put this down to my poor Spanish. When our main courses, a steak and a prawns pil pil, arrived they looked very nice, however the steak was very tough and there was a big black bug in the salad that came with the prawns. The lady working the restaurant was very polite but overall I would not recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank 4daisy76
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We walked past this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The decor is very ordinary and the price reasonable so we don’t have great expectation this would be excellent decision. Nobody has recommended us about this restaurant.
The tuna raw fish was excellent and the pasta also good and tasty. The serving also very generous. Well done

Date of visit: March 2018